Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rent Helium Tank New Jersey

GIRABOL Onox

Finally the day came to exchange the Girabol or Round Robin. This is a work that began 5 friends for more than a year. We set this team as a challenge. Our Lady Mary and we had talked about it, and one day we decided ... and here I show the result.
I tell you that each of us began to realize the centerpiece, the choice of each. Among all agreed standards, such as measures, techniques for each, ... etc. When every one makes a return, exchange them with another partner, and so on. You do not see yours until the day of the exchange.
In all we were very happy to receive them, and can only now .... quilts and show off.
The Mary girabol

Gabriela The

Mari Carmen with his

M. Carmen delighted with his

And here I am ... contemplating this wonder, how it shows the effort of each of the girls ... and love that have all since everything is full of details that I love: the Sunbonet, the bird houses, pastel shades, country style, hearts ... you see ... I was happy watching all the little details ... THANKS TO ALL: M. Carmen., Maria, Gabriela, and Carmen M. G. for your effort, being generous, so much work, and for the love they have post .... and I tell you one thing ... trabajazo despite ... I repeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment