Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Make Wrestling Shoes For A Costume

BLOCK 14 NEW FRIEND, AND YOUR NEW WORK

Hi all, I've been very busy lately, and is that the commissions, and own projects ... do not stop and I have little time for the Internet. But today I have started and I've been a great joy, because I got an email from Juanita, a fellow-student friend, who has finally decided to create his blog: IN A MULTI-COUNTRY. (You have the link in my sidebar to see if someone explains how to do that you can put the link in the word you want ... these things do not know a lot, so ... thanks). I encourage you to visit and give a palabrillas of cheer, for all our hopes in our first moments of the blog, other girls visit us.


On the other hand, I want to show the "tune" this past weekend ... and is that my desk was a bit bland, and needed an upgrade Empty Now, so ... Leci bought some fabrics, and the wonderful Heatnbond in half an hour, the change was made ... And how about fabric ... it also covered the archive, I love, and looks great on the table, adds a "Isi," says my sister, but I think it's a feminine and different ... Do not believe it, I encourage you to transforméis anything longer I like this system, lest the result .... if you do not know how to do it ... let me know, and see what we do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment