Sunday, November 7, 2010

Calendar For Queens Criminal Court Ny

YOUR MY LAST PROJECT


How's the weekend ...? well, you know that I do I can be calm down and watching TV lying on the couch ... I need to have the mind and hands occupied permanently, so .. as Christmas approaches (time of year that I'm crazy) ... I joined several things I love: Christmas + houses + sewing ... and has left a new project-course ... yes, you guessed it ... A Christmas house-sewing.
How could it be otherwise, say my "compis" I always invented houses ... and also this is like ginger ... just not fat haha! ...
Well, I tell you that I will give a course in December to perform, so if you live nearby, and you want to have a ... I wait.
See more information on the blog of the Association Cartagena Patch







0 comments:

Post a Comment