Sunday, November 14, 2010

How To Weave A Hamper

A JAPANESE JAPANESE ... 14 º BLOCKS



As I plan to complete outstanding work, this weekend has touched turn a little cushion made with Japanese fabrics.
design houses (houses had to be!), Is taken from a book by Reiko Kato. I've always called much attention the work of Japanese artists, the thoroughness, so developed ... Complicated as life!, So are the little things so cool ...
The last straw was when I beheld in Sitges last year the work of this lady ... I wanted to be standing there, I wanted to go, did not know what to look ....! Tremendous, tremendous! for which we like these things ... So
around, Mary, my "sign", taught me the Japanese technique applied, y. .. Here is a sample ...
Would you like to learn?

0 comments:

Post a Comment