Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beginning Stage Of Chickenpox

tucked ANDO AS ADDITIONAL BLOCKS 1

Well if ... here I am, without stopping to do things ... and clear!, time for everything ... no ... and is ... see ... I'll tell you all that I have at hand:
On the one hand, I quilt the quilt of the eight-pointed star, who already played ... and not to "forget me", I have "planted "in the living room sofa ... well, when I sit at night watching TV, tripping him and quilting as I see / hear on TV
I have also completed a commission for Pilar, the panel "Garden Song" by Nancy Halvorsen , to which I have added a round piece made flowers and a leaf quilting in the green zone. I also added buttons to decorate each block.

As "had time" to make them give me some shirts to the children of my friends ... so I went to Decathlon and bought some basic tees, and "tune" Also I felt like doing some dolls ... but for now "only" I could make one: a very boastful goose ... is ... French is a bit cheesy ... but French ...

I still have to do with her cousins: a chicken and a bunny ... these are in process.
also prepared classes on Saturday and attended the Japanese basket SAL ...
(I also work and home) ... as I ask ... where's the catch? ... no trick ...
the thing is that work only in the mornings and I have the afternoons off, also my daughters are older and no longer need so much attention on my part (much to my regret), so I can spend much time on my stuff, and weekends ... all the time which leaves me free of chores and a way out for a walk, I dedicate it exclusively to my favorite pastime.
And you ... What you been up to? ...
I encourage you to tell us about it and share it with all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment