Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fired Unemployment Ca



As you have asked me about the shirts ... and I like to do some like, I want to present a new blog: PATTERNS OF ANNA AND DAMI (click above name and will take you directly to the blog), is the blog of two designers friends where you can find lots of patterns Chulis. Dami
Patchwork Ruiz is professor and has taken several prizes in Sitges, and some of his Quilts have represented Spain at international festivals, but also as their creativity has no limits ... the blog can buy the patterns of their bags, their dolls, their cosets for babies, Christmas ornaments, sewing, necklaces, ... etc.
In addition, you will also find patterns of Anna, she has also participated in Sitges, and has taken more than a prize ... but here you can purchase patterns their wrists ... of my shirt is just one example, it has lots of different dolls, you also have cute children's blanket, etc.
I encourage you to visit them, they will be glad to see you there.
If you want more information ... write them an email, your address is on the blog.
From here I send all my love and I'm sure all your fans ... are already many, will be delighted to have a place to locate them easily.
By the way, I forgot to tell you also can find in Sitges, as they have a stall selling patterns in the tent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment