Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yahoo Nasdaq Stock Tickers



not you going to believe Little Speechs! , Yesterday the 11.3.2011 was casting my profile Benetton-IT'S MY TIME reading my comments, since I have uploaded the vote in a pis-pas, a Swiss boy told me the following (original in English) :

"Guess who is on the" homepage "of Benetton today: are you Cindy! Benetton loves you:) You look really amazing. Congratulations"

Reading it I thought it would be wrong or just out in the profiles recently updated, but no, he was right! Benetton has put my photo on the homepage, because I love my captain hat: O What do you think? Below I put my picture:
"So cute. So benetton. Fun hats and bright colors!
The most striking was not only that, but it came the first of five people between 75,000 which would be the total of registered persons in the casting.

From here many thanks to all who have voted for me (which are 315) and especially BENETTON. Here you have another session I did:

dearly Speechs

0 comments:

Post a Comment